Friday, August 12, 2011

Very Pinteresting: School!

With the kids and I starting "school" in a little over a week, I thought I'd share some fun stuff I've found on Pinterest. {follow me} I think Pinterest is going to be a totally invaluable tool to home schooling!

Thanks, Stefanie, for the link-up!

One thing we will HAVE to do without a doubt, is have scheduled routines. I love these chore cards for kids. I will likely make some of my own. I'll be sure to share when I do!


Here is another super cute way to manage chores. I will have to weigh my options and see what will be the easiest for me to pull off!


I know we will be quickly overrun with papers galore! Something like this might help us reign it in. I have lots of empty frames! {shame}


I really want my kids to LOVE reading. Of course, the best way for this to happen is to expose them to lots of books! I may do something like this to encourage book time. :-)


Of course, none of these ideas are specific to home schooling. Any kid could benefit I'm sure! Do you have any back-to-school ideas for getting your kids in the groove?

No comments:

Post a Comment