Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crocs, and Snakes, and Jaguars! Oh my!

This past week, Zack needed to go to Dallas to make a presentation at a church on Wednesday night, so we decided to tag along! Annie (Zack's mom) even sponsored a trip to the Dallas World Aquarium for us! What a blast!!


Crocodiles... (or alligators? I think this is a croc. Who can be expected to keep such things straight?? I can barely remember what my own children are called some days.)

Anaconda!

What a sweet little family I have. Love these people.

Indoor waterfall. It was cool, even if it was hot in that rain forest.

This is what Tucker was looking forward to all along! SHARKS!

This jaguar was asleep, but Tucker hasn't stopped talking about jaguars since then! He even requested the episode of Diego this morning where he saves the baby jaguar, ha! And oh my, that cat's coat was gorgeous up close. God is truly an amazing designer.

Aaahhhhh my babies. Blessed.

Sweetest little face in the world.

And quite possibly the silliest face in the world. :-)

Whew! Our day definitely tuckered us all out. (No pun intended.) We drove home after getting a late lunch, and made it home about 10:30. So glad we chose to go with Zack! It's always torture being home when he's gone off somewhere.


We're headed back to Texas next week! But that's another story for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment