Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Paisley!

(I originally posted this on Monday, on Paisley's birthday, but something happened and the pictures didn't work, so I pulled it. Then we were out of town the rest of the week, so I'm just getting this fixed!)

My sweet sweet baby is ONE today! This is one of those things that in some ways feels like it's totally been a year, and in some ways I can't believe it. Y'all know what I mean.

Paisley is truly the sweetest baby I have ever seen. She is so happy and content about 98% of the time. I'm really praying that the easy baby/hard toddler thing doesn't come true in our case. :D

I just snapped a few pictures of her with my phone today. One of these days I'll get something that's actually designed to take pictures. ;-)




I {heart} this face.



She's an observer. Content to (mostly) sit back and watch her brother and sister.

Sleepy girl. :-)

Haha, I don't know what she's telling me, but it looks like a good story!

"Is this food? What? It's called bark? Hmm..."

"Um. No. I don't think so."

She wasn't too impressed with the fiber we were trying to get in her diet.

HA! Love the hair.

This is really an outtake, but I just love it.

Paisley's face is totally saying, "Why are you letting them do this to me?!"

Sweet sisters!

Our family wasn't complete without you, Paisley! What a blessed first year we've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment