Monday, November 22, 2010

MPM: Thanksgiving week!

mealplanmonday_v2.jpg

Check out the other menus here

Can you believe it's Thanksgiving??? WOW I can't. 2010 is almost over, y'all. (I definitely just typed "overy." Not sure what that is, but I laughed.)  I love Thanksgiving! It's a fantastic holiday in its own right, but my favorite part is that it's the kickoff to the Christmas season. :D "The most wonderful time of the year" for sure. 

Ok. On to the eats.

Monday: Was gonna be something else, but my mother-in-law ended up taking us out. Not gonna complain about that!
Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup (love love love -- crock pot recipe! I'm making enough to bring to a friend who is having a baby this week)
Wednesday: Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup (new recipe! i.e. Don't blame me if it's not good)
Thursday: Thanksgiving!! (We are going to my mother-in-law's. I'm only responsible for the 8 pounds of green bean casserole)
Friday: Chicken & Black Bean Enchiladas (No, we aren't having them again this week after having them last week... we never had them last week)
Saturday: Beans & Cornbread (it's Sara's birthday!! We'll be having this over at my mom's house)
Sunday: Leftovers, or eating at MIL's, or one of these meals if it doesn't get fixed (likely!)

It's going to be a FUN week! My MIL is taking me jeans shopping tomorrow -- early Christmas present. I gotta confess that I do noooottttt like shopping for clothes for myself (probably because they never look good :-\ ), but I really need a pair of jeans, and it's totally sweet of my MIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment