Friday, October 22, 2010

A Night of Changs

For Zack's birthday last month, his mom got him a gift card to PF Changs. It's one of his favorite places, but that's out of our typical date night budget. :-) It was a total treat to get to go!! My mom kept the two older kids, and I timed Paisley's naps so she would (hopefully) sleep the whole time (she did, good girl). Doesn't my hubby look cute with his beard?? :-)

Egg rolls. Yes, please.

Lettuce wraps. I wasn't too excited from the name, but I'm glad Zack ordered them. They are the most popular item on the menu for a reason! The waiter told us that on Saturdays, there is one worker whose sole job is to make lettuce wraps.

Zack's dinner: Changs' Spicy Chicken

I wanted to branch out a little without risking too much. The waiter suggested Double Pan Fried Noodles. Delicious! But sooo much food. I probably only ate 1/3 of it.

It was so fun and yummy!!! And the drive to and from Rogers was great talking time too. We are grateful to our moms for enabling the evening! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment