Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall!

Today is definitely a beautiful fall day!! We went with some friends to Gulley Park and the wind was downright chilly!

Sara is getting to be such an independent little girl these days -- there's practically nothing baby left in her! That's so exciting and a little sad all at once.


Even with eyes closed this is a cute picture! Sara is an amazing big sister -- I'm so proud of her! She comforts and looks after Tucker and Paisley, and sets a good example of obedience (most of the time ;-)



Tucker is ALLLLLL boy. Everything is a ball! And sand is meant to be dumped on friends' heads. *sigh* But he is a barrel of laughs and I wouldn't change him one bit. He is in a fit-throwing, 2-year-old stage right now, but overall he really is obedient and affectionate.



I love my babies so much!!! I am so grateful to get to do fun things like take them out to pizza and to the park. Being a stay-at-home mom is the best! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment