Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I am SO excited about a project that 3 of my girlfriends and I have started. We talk daily about the joys, struggles, fun, and work of being moms and wives. One of the things we've noticed the most is how it seems like one of the biggest hurdles faced by moms (especially those with young children) is the natural progression into FRUMP land. We HATE that about ourselves, feeling that we have all done that to some degree or another, and we have been working to do better!

Since we already talk about these things and encourage each other in DEfrumping ourselves, we decided to start a blog where we can share what we are learning on the journey!


I have always struggled with my weight, and I am in the process of correcting that! I also love cooking and making menus, so I will be focusing on Defrumping your Diet! My good friend Amber will be Defrumping our Style by finding out all those style rules and helping us put together cute, comfortable mom outfits -- no yoga pants allowed. :-) My sweet friend Audrey loves to bless her family by making her house a true home. She will be sharing what she learns about decorating, as well as doing some projects along the way as she helps us Defrump our Homes. And finally, my lovely friend Susan will be helping us Defrump our Relationships by focusing on those areas of our marriages, families, and friendships where we get sloppy!

I have SO much room to grow in these areas, and I'm excited that my friends will be doing all the thinking and planning for me, ha! I hope you will join us in our journey! We need all the advice you have to offer ;-)

Come find us at www.defrumpme.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment